This weekend on December 11 & 12, The Manila Machine will be a featured vendor at Unique LA’s food cafe at the California Market Center. Unique LA is the largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 300 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast! Over 95% of the products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA! In addition, UNIQUE LA partners with a non-profit for every show and donates a portion of sales to the chosen organization.
Tickets to the show are $10 at the door or in advance here. Admission includes:
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function, and cocktails by ROOT)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days (Dec. 11-12)
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show
• Free eco workshops and cool handmade activities all weekend
• Family/Kids creativity zone and seating area
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
So come on out this weekend, December 11-12, and enjoy some of LA’s best Filipino grub from The Manila Machine while also helping out the local economy.